Saturday, May 1, 2010

More fun with Ethan, Kate, and Riley

I know I got a good physical workout today, my body tells me so.  I don't know how far I walked, but I know it was at least a mile!  All doing good fun things with my grandchildren - I held and rocked Riley, pushed Kate on the swings, and kicked the soccer ball with Ethan. It was a good food day too.  I had a small bowl of Irish oats for breakfast with half a banana and a dozen blueberries. I had a small chicken pasta salad for lunch and a large chicken and shrimp salad for dinner (no dressing). I had half a zone bar for morning snack and the other half for an afternoon snack.  Once again, water was the drink of the day.  And for once, I didn't feel hungry in the evening - I was done eating for the day at 6.  I am feeling good (except when I go too long between allergy pills). 

All in all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment