Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update on My Treatments

Sarah asked me a question today that I'm guessing you also may have, so I will share it with you:

Q:  What day does it (your treatments) start again?

A:  It was going to be tomorrow when the treatments were going to be in Salt Lake.  Now I go in Wednesday, May 5 for imaging.  Dr. Richards, my radiation oncologist, will create a 3D virtual image of me and then take a week to plan the treatments in detail.  So I will start the treatments sometime in the next 2 weeks.  I think he'll tell me on the 5th the exact day.

Willyne and I are positive about Dr. Richards and about this course in general.  I personally really appreciate all of your love and prayers.  I am very grateful and know you are each helping me, I feel your strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment