Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dr Darin!

Benjamin is here with us again today. I'm hoping he will wait until tomorrow morning to driv e back to Provo--resting a little more and enjoying our company a little longer!

Jacob and Hilary came after their church and had Willyne's yummy lasagna for dinner with us. Then we all gathered in the family room for the rest of the afternoon to visit--really nice!

At 4 we figured Darin would be home from church so we sang Happy Birthday en masse to him over Willyne's speaker on her cell phone. Hope he enjoyed it, we were so off key we were laughing about it! But we meant well and we love you, Darin!

I had one other Dr Darin moment today. I took my mother home from church and went in for about 45 minutes. I showed her this blog and explained she could find out how I am doing and by extension how my children and their families are doing by clicking on the various blogs I follow. I showed her the tributes done for Benjamin's birthday this past Thursday--including Dr Darin's video relating shooting to collisions in the solar system. She enjoyed it - I enjoyed it - Darin has a great way of explaining things!

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day!

I'm about to leave for an hour to go to Stake Priesthood Leadership meeting. Then the rest of the evening will be more family time. Sounds good to me!

I read 1 Ne 15 and 16 today. Another verification that the Lord is mindful of us and that He will bless us in our time of need if we ask in faith and obey his instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment