Friday, May 28, 2010

Rachel, this post is dedicated to you . . . well maybe to Sarah too . . .

It's Friday headed into a three day weekend, so let's get a little light hearted here today . . .

Rachel sent me this two minute clip that is funny while being sadly accurate.  If you've been wondering about what all the commotion is about the European economy the past few weeks, and what it might have to do with the rest of us, click here and check this out.  You might find yourself wanting to watch more from these gents on Australian TV. . .

I was also thinking of Rachel when the music was playing at the radiation clinic today.  Picture me with my eyes closed, laying on the firm table in my hospital robe, holding my orange donut, with equipment moving around me and laser beams and X-rays in action, listening to . . .

"Soak up the Sun" (Sheryl Crow, 2002)

"What I Like About You" (Romantics, 1979)

"Hold the Line" (Toto, 1978)

and we do want to include Sarah in this post, so here's something from the class of 1999 just for you


It made the weekend seem to come a little quicker  -- I'll enjoy my 3 days off from the clinic and so will my new friends who work there :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it :) A post dedicated just to me, I feel oh so special friend! Were excited to come home soon so we can come with you on your radiation visits and jam to the music in the waiting room. Good times friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited to have you come!!! And dedicating this post to you is the least I can do after liking your Australian TV link so much I featured it here . . . Good times are here for sure!

    ReplyDelete