Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Nice Quiet Sunday

I will start off with a picture of my beautiful sweetheart, taken yesterday afternoon . . .



And continue with a few details from today:  
  • My weekly weigh-in was 254.8 pounds, meaning I lost the half-pound I gained last week and a little more.  Sounds good to me!
  • Had the afternoon and evening at home with Willyne.  We planned the next couple months  together.  I read Ruth and 1 Samuel 1 for next week's Sunday School lesson.  After reading repeated cycles of poor choices that led to bad times that led to a recommitment to good choices that led to good times that led to forgetting what caused the good times and instead making poor choices . . . it was really refreshing to read of Ruth's loyalty to Naomi.
  • Rebecca returned to Idaho after going to church with us in the morning
  • Danielle visited with Jacob today
  • I got to talk with Uncle Thom Forsyth and Grand Aunt Helena Belnap this afternoon.  Both are doing well.  Helena is still doing her water therapy three times a week (she turned 101 last October) -- talk about a passionately smiling tortoise!
  • I enjoyed watching Ethan, Kate, and Riley on the Beecher Blog.
Hope you enjoyed your day too!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't do what i do without my sweetheart..he is the wind beneath my wings and the love of my life..love you doug, willyne

    ReplyDelete