Monday, May 3, 2010

A Few Random Quick Thoughts

It is late, I'm going to write quickly tonight.  I did a lot of work today.  I ate healthy again, yea!  Kefir shake and vitamins for breakfast today.  Small amount of leftovers from yesterday's lunch (measured portions to begin with) for morning snack.  Measured portion lunch and dinner.  Afternoon snack was half a zone bar. No evening snack.  Drank two liters of Kangen water today.

My weekly weigh-in yesterday was 257.0.  I almost didn't believe it, really didn't think I had done that well (down 5.5 pounds for the week).

Read three chapters of Leviticus today.  Lots of details about the Mosaic law.  I knew it was detailed, but it still is surprising me just how much so.

I got to see Darin, Sarah, Chloe and Abby on a webcam call for a few minutes late this afternoon, that had to be the highlight of my day!

No walk today.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the webcam chat- we loved it!

    Congrats on the weight loss- WOOHOO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Ragozzines! You all melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete