Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Benjamin!

I can't add much to what has already been said about Benjamin today, but one more time-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  You are very loved!

Day 2 of my radiation treatments was simpler than the first day.  Nothing to set up this time, not even a wait.  We were there three minutes early, but there they were, door open, ready to take me back from the waiting room as soon as we got there!  Where have you ever had that happen at a medical facility before?  Wow!
The machine moved to all the same places as yesterday, and by 8:50 am (23 minutes after arriving) we were back in the car headed home.  Double Wow!

I am doing well.  I was sore in some places they radiated yesterday, but a good night sleep helped with that.  Today I got a little light headed and queasy in the afternoon.  I could have used a little nap, but I got through the afternoon OK.

When I got home, I had a nice surprise.  Josh, Ethan, Kate, and Riley were here playing.  We had a nice visit, capped off by rocking Riley to sleep.  I love doing that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment