Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun at the park with Ethan, Kate, and Willyne


Two Pictures of Ethan and Kate on the Wanlass Park Swings


Ethan Loves The Slide!


I worked this morning, played with Ethan, Kate, and Riley in the afternoon and evening.  Definitely fun!

I've gotten up a little earlier the last two mornings, so those walks have been on the treadmill (I like to see where I'm going).  The air is fresher outside, but my heart pumps harder on the treadmill.  Did a mile again today, at a 2% grade.  The last 3 minutes I started sweating big time.

Had half a Kefir shake and vitamins for breakfast, a half small plate of leftovers for snack, measured portion meals for lunch and dinner, and the small healthy pop popcorn and a Weight Watchers ice cream bar for evening snack. 

I read the chapter in the Old Testament Institute manual that explained what I read in Leviticus 4-12 yesterday -- why all the various types of sacrifice were important.  It was definitely helpful to read that!

No comments:

Post a Comment