Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a few random thoughts for today . . .

It's April 13, so you know what I spent my day doing . . .

A few other tidbits, I went in first thing this morning and had my monthly blood draw done.  I should know in a few days what the magic PSA number is. . .

I had dinner with a youth group I work with tonight.  When it was time for seconds, I had another bowl of salad.  Maybe the hardest part for me was passing on the scones, I dearly love those.  As I have mentioned before I am not perfect at this, it is an hour by hour process, thinking of things I would like to eat and convincing myself not to.  But for tonight I was good.    :)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Passing on the grub food is a challenge that I fully support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Benjamin, I need all the love I can get on this one. It shouldn't be hard knowing what I know about health, but the food tastes so good, and I just like the feeling of a full stomach (who doesn't!)

    ReplyDelete