Monday, April 26, 2010

Restarting the daily wellness routine!

Woke up at 5:30 with my lower back/tailbone worse than yesterday. I was thinking it's still trying 2 recover from flight.  But I wandered from my eating pattern at Disney World 4 days ago and have needed gradually smaller cereal bowls before bed each day since. Willyne thinks that's it. I'm feeling a little better after a bathroom visit that makes me think we're both partly right. I'm heading out for a short slow walk now... about 2 hours ago via txt

Walked 1 mile to LaVerkin Elementary & back. Cool crisp morning air and walking feel great! Just don't ask me to bend down! :)  about 1 hour ago via txt

Had breakfast -- small bowl of Irish oats with a few blueberries, a twelve-ounce glass of Kangen water, and vitamins.  Read scriptures, it is like exercise, hard to start and then it feels so good!  One verse that touched home for me today was ". . . after I had traveled for the space of many hours in darkness, I began to pray unto the Lord that he would have mercy on me, according to the multitude of his tender mercies" (1 Ne 8:8)

I know that He does bless us with a multitude of his mercies and that they are indeed tender!

Continuing on food as the day progressed, I had a small bowl of lentils for lunch and a small strawberry shortcake.  For dinner I had two small bowls of lentils and two wheat rolls with butter.  I am on my fifth twelve-ounce glass of water as I update this a little after 5 pm.  Now if I can just make it through the evening on that . . .

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! It is an every day effort and I depend on your wonderful help every day to do it!

    ReplyDelete