Sunday, April 18, 2010

A little bit of sun in Boston today

There was not a lot new to say today.  We had another family day today and totally loved it!  I played some more with my grandchildren, watched some movies, had good conversations with my daughter Sarah and her husband Darin, enjoyed being with Willyne, ate some terrific vegetable soup and homemade rolls, and just generally had a really satisfying day!  And for the first time in 3 days, the sun came out twice for a few minutes each in the late afternoon.  They call this place New England for several good reasons, the weather definitely being one of them.  It has been consistently grey skies and occasional drizzles the whole time, but finally a welcome little break in that today. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hear cloudy with mist rain and I think of your awes mission stories. Glad Boston is going so awes and Patriot's Day tomorrow sounds legend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does indeed, I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete