Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Allergies are affecting me.  Had to take a Sudafed PE tablet to stop the dripping enough to go to bed last night.  I could feel the effects of that waking up this morning (much harder to get alert).  Up at 6:15, out walking my mile loop around the elementary school at 6:40.  That felt great!  Allergies kicked in again as soon as I got home.  One day at a time, I can do this!

I am drinking a kefir shake and taking my vitamins for breakfast, and am on my second twelve-ounce glass of Kangen water.  My fan is going on the highest setting and the allergies are subsiding without another Sudafed tablet for now.  Always thankful for that in the height of spring, especially the Spectrum newspaper says this is the heaviest allergy season in many years!

I enjoyed 1 Ne 9:6 this morning . . .

"But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen."

I am thinking it is a great companion to one of my lifetime favorite scriptures, 1 Ne 3:7, which reads,

"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

This reading really blessed me this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment