Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back Home In La Verkin

I loved seeing the Ragozzines and the Jacksons, but the plane ride home was tough.  Tonight I feel like I had a five hour ride inside the spin cycle of a washing machine.  My back hurts, especially my tailbone, and I am stiff.  But the trip was very worth it, I so loved seeing everyone!

I did walk about a mile today between the two airports.  :)

I read about half the way home (the other half, Willyne and I did the two crossword puzzles in the airplane magazine).  One thing in particular that I read really touched me. It was by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland about receiving divine inspiration about making important decisions . . .

" .. . once there has been genuine illumination, beware the temptation to retreat from a good thing.  If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now.  Don't give up when the pressure mounts"

(Ensign magazine, April 2010, page 24, quoting a 1999 BYU devotional address.)

1 comment:

  1. I really love this quote. We loved seeing you! Sorry the flight home was so poopy. Glad you are starting to feel better friend!

    ReplyDelete