Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chloe's birthday is great!

Lots of terrific pictures today!  Most were taken with Willyne or with Sarah's cameras, and these will wind up on Beecher Bunch, although that may take until we get home . . . I will see what I can do in the meantime, but for now just know that we had a real ballerina come to Chloe's birthday party and give a lesson . . . there is also video of me attempting to dance with Chloe .  . . we had a pinata shaped like a ballerina's slipper that was great! . . . we had chocolate cupcakes and Chloe blew out candles on them (and for those of you concerned with my food intake, one cupcake is a lot smaller than a traditional piece of cake, so I'm feeling like I was reasonable . . . Chloe and Abigail were both just a whole lot of fun today -- I loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment