Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A fun day with Rachel, Terry, Maggie,and Emma in St. Petersburg, FL





Here are some fun pictures from my day today.  Love watching Rachel help Maggie with her puzzle (above)!


This picture of me with Emma speaks for itself, don't you think?  I have cherished this week of getting snuggles from my grandchildren!




Rachel couldn't resist snapping this picture of me in the parking lot  walking to the gate of the Florida Aquarium in Tampa today.  Maybe its the terrific T-shirt, or perhaps those neon white legs.  I'm just glad I didn't shatter her camera lens!  :)

We parked in the far part of the parking lot so we could get some shade.  It worked! -- car felt great when we came back to it!  It also made for a little more walking today - about a mile I figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment