Thursday, November 4, 2010

Such a Fine Sight to See

Read one of my favorite verses today, Mosiah 27:29, in which Alma the Younger describes how he felt after his three day miraculous change of heart.  I had an investigator quote it to me in Ilford (near East London) -- it is wonderful when you hear it that way!

Ended my day with a walk with Willyne.  The highlight of my day.  As the Eagles would sing ... she's "such a fine sight to see".

I saw Dr. Richards today and have great news to share ... my PSA score is the lowest yet, 0.02.  I need more fiber to help deal with my stomach issues, and we can deal with that, but yea for tender mercies from Heavenly Father and good medical treatment!  I go back in February for another update ...

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice walk, the nice talk, and for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! That is way righteous news!!! And I don't see you having a hard time getting more fiber :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheat and fruit, that's the good stuff! (Jacob would be proud)

    ReplyDelete