Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Link to My Tax and Money Blog

I post my latest entry to my tax and money blog on alternate Saturdays ... which includes today.  So I'm going to let that post be my entry here today as well, please join me here to continue reading.  As for me, well I'm at the office working some more on the invoices file and I have a date with my sweet tonight that I'm looking forward to.  Willyne invited me to watch the movie Secretariat with her at the local theater.  So I'm going to get my work done so I'll be ready to go!

PS - It was a great night.  It was great being with Willyne.  It was great feeling her excitement.  I was excited myself.  This is a story about never, never, never giving up (Winston Churchill would have been proud) no matter what the obstacles are. Disney does a great job of telling the story.  We were both glad we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment