Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Enjoyed Bryan Adams

Bryan Adams put on a great concert in the Cox Auditorium tonight. It's just him, his guitar, a harmonica, and a great piano player but he's everywhere with it.  Last night was Reno, tomorrow night is Grand Junction, the next night is ... you get the idea.  He was in El Paso a month ago, the nearest tour review I found to ours was there.  Our experience was pretty much the same, which means good.  I don't go to many concerts, but when I do, I find I didn't realize that artist did as many songs I recognize as I thought -- and I like their music better than I thought I would.  Reminded me of the old crank up the volume, roll down the windows to finish so many of my late night drives of the 90s.  He did all the ladies' favorites too :)

2 comments:

  1. I love picturing you and mom jamming out to a Bryan Adams concert, serious good times friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I would add is that it is a whole different experience hearing him up close in a 1000 seat auditorium as opposed to a much larger arena. I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete