Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010!

I'm going to let pictures do most of the work today ...

Thanksgiving (day 12) walk was with Josh and Benjamin, highly superior to my treadmill friend!  We walked 2.5 scenic miles in an hour on the LaVerkin Confluence Park trail.  It was a cold, windy morning -- I was thinking I would have to cancel the walk and stick with my treadmill friend instead, but it warmed up about noon!



We got home from the walk just in time for dinner.  One of the best Thanksgiving dinners ever for me.  Everyone had an assignment, so there was a wonderful variety - all full of flavor and beautiful to look at.  I had small helpings of everything to taste it all, yum!  We also really enjoyed talking and being together, sharing what we are thankful for.  






And we couldn't leave out Riley enjoying dessert!



Speaking of grandchildren, let's take a look outside for fun in the leaves after dinner!






To complete our day, we had the traditional first night of Christmas Lights for the season.  I love our nativity, thanks everyone for helping to make it!





I am so thankful for my wonderful family and the opportunity to share this Thanksgiving day with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment