Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Totally Agree!

I enjoyed my rest day from walking ... and continue with Day 15 of Monday to Saturday daily walks tomorrow ...

Thank you for taking the time to read this blog, I enjoy your input and comments very much.  Today is a milestone of sorts, the 250th consecutive day I have written here.  I started to give my feelings about my cancer fight and to describe what I am doing about it, since then you have read my feelings on that and a wide variety of other subjects.  Thanks again...

The weather has made for poor driving conditions.  Becca went home yesterday to avoid most of it, thank goodness because it did hit with a vengeance today.  Benjamin went home a few hours earlier than he had planned to maximize daylight.  Even so, it took him 6 1/2 hours to make the drive to Orem (compared with 3 1/2 hours under normal conditions).  I have a truck driver client who postponed an appointment with me for tomorrow because he is stuck on Interstate 84 in Idaho until at least tomorrow morning.  I'm just glad Becca and Benjamin made it home OK!

I watched the new Hallmark Hall of Fame movie on CBS television with Willyne this evening.  It was called "Christmas in November" and was a great story of a family and community rallying to bring happiness to a young girl struggling with cancer.  Willyne remarked afterwards that this is the kind of good clean movie we wish we could see more of. 

I totally agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment