Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Accidents can be prevented" has moved to the next generation. The tortoise is smiling!

I was talking with Josh when he was here yesterday, and found out that he is trying to teach Ethan that accidents can be prevented.  He was offering this is as proof that you wind up being a lot like your parents, whether you want to be or not.  For most of us, I'm sure sometimes you do want to be and other times you don't, and that's OK.  I think most parents hope their children will avoid some of the painful mistakes they made and embrace their good attributes.  (Improving on them would be even better!)

It was a fun conversation.

As for today, it was back to the radiation clinic, on to get my hearing aids updated after two years, back to work (mostly on one pesky tax return that has proved to be complicated -- yes I do have some I scratch my head on for awhile before getting inspiration on the best way to complete the  ...), and on to bishopric meeting.

Hope you had a nice day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment