Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Morning at the Hospital


I spent a little longer than usual at the hospital today -- all morning.  Those back pains I mentioned earlier this week were enough to make the doctor want to check for a virus -- so I wound up getting x rays, plus blood and urinalysis tests.  The good news is there is no virus.  I have two new medicines on hand just in case I need them though.  They are right on everything, and I'm glad for that!

Fortunately, I had both Willyne and Doug Jr with me today, which made the time go by quicker.  I really enjoyed their company and appreciate them giving me their morning today. :)

I'm going to ask you for some technical blogger help today.  I know how to rotate a picture when I'm looking at it on my computer, but don't know how to rotate it when I post to blogger.  Anyone know how to help me?  Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Rachel (see comments below) we now have the picture above in landscape mode.  Here's another picture too . . . I had this nice surprise, Drema Novak sent sunflowers to wish me good luck on getting through the rest of the radiation.  I really am touched by all the support I am getting -- thank you every one!



2 comments:

  1. I could totally be wrong, but in my little experience, the way you save the picture on your computer is how it uploads to your blog. So you need to rotate it and save it first, then upload it. Looking good though friend, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rachel, that's worth a try. I did rotate the picture before posting, but I could try rotating, then saving, then posting. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete