Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

I know, I know, today's Friday, and hump day is supposed to be Wednesday.

I'm excited about being halfway done with a lot bigger deal to me than the current week . . . today was radiation treatment 17 and I now have 16 to go, yea!

Here's a view of me inside the clinic today,


I'm going to enjoy my two days to rest up this weekend before heading back for my next treatment on Monday.

For those of you who like sharing trivia with me, in the old days I would have gotten a "new" car today -- I hit 99999 miles at the exit on the way to the clinic, and went to 00000 on the boulevard.  Except I have a 2006 car with a digital odometer, so it went to 100000.  I was safe and waited for the clinic to take this picture at 100001 to share with you.  It's been a comfortable and dependable car, and my average gas mileage is still hanging in here at 28.6 -- very nice for a full size car.  I'm looking forward to at least a couple more "new car" days with it!

And just for you, Becca, I did check it in metric mode too.  No picture of that, but you'll be happy to know that 100000 miles was also 160935 km.

2 comments:

  1. Legend! I'm so glad you are half way there!! These posts as always are total uberawes to read

    ReplyDelete