Friday, June 18, 2010

Lots of Good Living Happening in La Verkin!

I got back out walking today. Did the 1 mile loop around the Elementary School and back in 20 minutes. LaVerkin is a wonderful place - I really enjoy walking through it at 6 am. :)

Finished another week of radiation treatments today, now at day 27 with 6 to go - getting close!  Then went to Doug Jr's house where I joined with Doug, Josh, and Ethan to watch the second half of the USA-Slovenia World Cup game.  It was 2-0 when I arrived, thankfully we worked our way back to a 2-2 tie at the end of the game (clearly I saw the best half of the game).

Megan came and picked up Ethan when the game ended, then Doug, Josh, and I walked a couple blocks to the tample and enjoyed a session together.  I'm planning to go again next Friday after radiation in case any of you would like to choose that day to go to the clinic with me and then on to the temple. I would really like that. :)

After the temple, I headed to the office to get some work done, then came fun with the family!  Here are some pictures:



Josh with his son Riley and niece Abigail


The Three Musketeers - Ethan, Chloe, and Kate - the cousins are loving life!


Great Grandmother Forsyth arrived from Salt Lake this afternoon and immediately found Riley and Abigail learning to navigate the stairs :)



Megan, Sarah, and Danielle had a craft day today - fun!









Two nice ladies who keep their horses on a neigboring pasture were walking them tonight and let the grandchildren who were interested enjoy sitting on them.  Above we have Kate and in the picture below is Chloe.  I loved watching their big smiles as they did this.  Thanks ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment