Thursday, October 14, 2010

Twas the night before deadline

And I'm having fun working, but the best part of my day was sneaking over to Panda Buffet for an hour to be with my sweetie.  It wasn't the food.  There is a new owner, and most things were the same, but a few things were not quite what they were.  The coconut shrimp has some breading now for example. 

It was the conversation.  We even lingered a little while after we were done, how often do you do that in a buffet?  It was nice on a busy day to talk for a bit.  Now Willyne is on to an 8 pm Zumba class and I'm back at the office for awhile longer.  I'll turn on the Pandora and think of my sweet and get a little more done ...

3 comments:

  1. you are amazing...no one i would want to linger with more than you..thanks for all you do..i love you willyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. They changed the coconut shrimp? OGG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put a whole new meaning on "linger longer" ... I like it :)

    --------------------------------------

    Sorry about the coconut shrimp though.

    ReplyDelete