Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pictures

Yesterday I wrote quickly when I got home at midnight.  Here are the pictures I was talking about.


The entrance to the Willard Cemetery at about 500 North on US Highway 89.  This was taken at about 4 pm, it was the rain that made it look so dark.



Mary Louise Braegger Beecher (1901-1994) is my grandmother.  She lived most of her life at 132 Doxey Street (2750 South) in Ogden.  She is buried near her parents.  Make the third left turn, park by the first tree you see, walk a little up the hill past several members of the Facer family, and you'll find her with some of her siblings and her parents.


Abraham Braegger, Jr. (1863-1936) is Mary Louise Braegger Beecher's father and my great-grandfather.


Mary Ann Stauffer Braegger (1863-1954) is Mary Louise Braegger Beecher's mother and my great-grandmother.

I stopped in Orem for a couple hours last night to see Benjamin on the way home.  He fixed me dinner in his apartment, yummy scubbers!  We had whole wheat spaghetti with marinara sauce and steamed zucchini.  I was impressed with how quickly his steamer worked and how good the zucchini tasted.  The conversation was good too, thanks Benjamin!


After church today the Stevens family surprised me and brought me this plate of cookies.  Very nice, made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment