Sunday, August 15, 2010

Margaret's In Town

I got a phone call about 7 pm, my sister Margaret had arrived at my mother's house.  She's in town briefly, tomorrow she'll head home.  Willyne and I went and visited with her for about an hour this evening.  My dad was also there visiting when we arrived.

She has a new job cleaning at a charter school in Snowflake which she seems to like, she left Subway because she wasn't getting enough hours.  She turns 50 this Saturday and looks good, I'll put in a picture tomorrow with her hair highlighted. I like it the way it is, but I'm sure it will look great tomorrow too.

Willyne worked on a baby blanket, my dad did his weekly 8 pm check-in with the local emergency preparedness amateur radio link.  It was a quiet, nice visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment