Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blog By Invitation

I've decided to change this blog to be by invitation.  If you would like an invitation, please become a follower of this blog in the next two weeks.  On Wednesday, September 8, the change will be made.

I have a Facebook page for my business, which I have started adding posts to regularly and a couple weeks ago I launched a second Facebook page, this one to promote Congressional term limits, something I think is important to keep a rotation of people serving rather than having people serving for life, or very close to it.

I'm wanting to separate the audience for those efforts from this blog, hence the move to make it by invitation. 

I hope to see you after this change!

2 comments:

  1. When you say "by invitation," does that mean you're going password protected/private? I've thought about doing that with my blog. What are your thoughts on this subject?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "By invitation" means I will send you an invitation which you can choose to accept or ignore. Only those who accept would have access to the blog, and it would be password protected/private as you thought. Each reader chooses their own password, the easiest way to do it is to sign in under your Google/Blogger account.

    I have mixed feelings about doing this, but I am planning to try to get a much broader audience for my business and other efforts than I am comfortable with for this blog, so ...

    The reason for asking readers to become followers is so that I know who to send invitations to. A private email will work for the same purpose if desired. :)

    Thanks for your interest in my blog, and by the way, I really enjoy reading the variety of topics in 2pattyesque and enjoy your referring to people by their first initial. :)

    ReplyDelete