Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Surprise For Becca

My visit to Terreeeblay came later in the day, for more details be sure to check this out: http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/01/6.html .  I admit The Terreeblay tale has pretty bland details most days, but if I do say so myself, this post is good for a smile or a laugh or both. 

I continued the New Testament reading challenge today and am at Matthew 18.  There are so many amazing concepts taught here.  I will try to re-read some of it as a Sunday activity tomorrow.  I didn't say any of them were new concepts, but I enjoy reading the teachings of Jesus Christ very much, so the second reading tomorrow will be a pleasure ...

This isn't your surprise, Becca, you'll have to look a wee bit more to find it, but I know you can do it.  I do want to give you props here for your latest Harry Potter endeavor.  Simply brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment