Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11 - Happy New Year!


It's 9 degrees and sunny in LaVerkin when this was taken around 10 am.  (It got up to 41 in the afternoon).  The Pine Valley mountains looked especially cold and white ...



Here's a video from our New Year's Eve celebration at home last night - who knew Doug Jr had these dance moves!

He was fun, Willyne's homemade egg rolls and root beer floats were delicious, and I'm still marvelling at the Waterford Crystal Ball at Times Square a year later -- dazzling, constantly changing colors for sure!

In other happenings today, Terr-eee-blay and I walked 0.44 miles in 12 minutes on a flat surface on Day 10. Series 2 total is 4.00 miles in 1 hour 52 minutes.

I was touched in my reading in Alma 34 and Ezekiel 34 today.  I did not finish the Old Testament in 2010, but I came close, and am determined to continue and complete it.  You can get a glimpse of what I read and a few thoughts about it here.

4 comments:

  1. The video of Doug is super awesome, I love when Doug breaks out his dance moves. Looks like you guys had an awes night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did indeed! Glad you enjoyed Doug and his dance moves. Lots of fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE all-a-lee!!! Those dance moves were awes- I agree with Rachel...I love it when he busts out his dancin moves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Doug -- you've got a real fan club going here! You ready to bring Melissa out for a party on a Friday night and bust some more moves? I know a really good cook that would love to provide the treats!

    ReplyDelete