Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Work in Progress

Today is ending as a work in progress, life is a work in progress too so I guess I'm OK with that.  Here's a few random selections ...

I enjoyed reading Luke 6:26-27.

I got to play with Ethan, Kate, and Riley in their back yard for awhile this afternoon.  Best part of my day, lots of fun!

Received a couple pictures of Maude on my phone from Jacob.  She's wonderful!  She just might be coming home from the hospital tomorrow, we'll see...

I have a post mostly done for my tax and money blog on the decision each person makes as to whether to buy or rent their home.  I'm calling it the $464,000 question, a take-off from the 50s TV quiz show, the $64,000 question.  One sneak preview, at $842 per month average rent today, and assumed inflation of 3% per year, the average person will pay over $1.1 million to rent an average home that they could buy today for $168,800.  That's based on them being 25 now and living 50 more years.  If you live (and rent) longer than that, ... you do the math.  I'll let you know when I finish writing the blog post.

And we have the tortoise and terreeeblay.  Almost sounds like the captain and tenille for you 80s folks out there.  Almost.  If you're into terreeeblay, read about him for today here:  http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/01/18.html
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment