Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'd better make it good!

The story of the Good Samaritan always touches me, and today did not fail.  Luke 10:29-37.  It's worth the read!

Willyne left early today for three days of hopefully rest and catching up on some crafting with Penny in California.  It took me about 15 minutes to figure out I was really missing her.  I still marvel that such a neat lady would want to hang around with me, but she does, and thank goodness for that!  To speak a little Southern, I would be a bigger mess than I am otherwise ...

The work day was pretty normal, a procession of 5 and 10 minute tasks one after the other.  Before I knew it that day had sped by.  Where do they go?  I have appreciated writing these entries.  I look back and realize better where they do go.  I also live better as a result, because I know whatever I decide to do (or not do) is going to wind up being recorded here, so I'd better make it good!

I visited Terreeeblay at dinner time, then headed to watch a BYU basketball game with Doug.  Can't remember the last time he was excited about the quality of BYU basketball, but he is right now.  Very fun.  If you'd like more details about my walk, my eating, and how the game went with Doug, it's all right here:  http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/01/21.html

No comments:

Post a Comment