Sunday, January 23, 2011

A good day

We had ward conference today.  Was there extra early to print out the report of officers to be sustained.  We corrected some of the items in bishopric meeting.  Also finished the monthly statistical report and handed it out.  Good talks and lessons in the meetings.  Willyne and I sang in the choir.  Always enjoy bearing my testimony this way.  Visited a family with Willyne and the Bishop after church today and helped give a blessing.  I was glad to have that opportunity.

Worked on the ward historical report for about 4 hours this afternoon and evening.  It's tougher because my computer failed, then the back up disk failed.  But I have 5 pages to show for my effort so far, I think I'm probably 2/3 of the way done.  Thank goodness for everyone's help.

Did planning with Willyne this evening.  A good day.

2 comments: