Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Willyne!

Had a quiet breakfast with Willyne at home.  Black bean tacos, very nice -- really! 

A little later I helped Willyne have some "facetime" on her new ipod with Rachel.

This gave me an idea, could we download Skype so that we could have something similar to facetime with those who have computers and webcams but not ipods.  So I got acquainted with the Apple "app store", where for the exciting price of $0.00 we were able to acquire this fine new application.

By 10:45 am we received a Skype call from the Ragozzines wishing Willyne a happy birthday.  It was so good that Chloe, and then Abigail called for encores!  Love it!

I also put out an internet message to any of my friends and associates who wanted to wish Willyne a happy birthday to send them back to me so I could compile them and "whisk them off to her".  She is a very loved lady, and I think she will enjoy reading these messages -- I've sent them now ...

I did do day 13 with my friend, all the good details are here...

I also read Alma 38, Ezekiel 39, and Matthew 9.    I particularly like Alma 38:9 and Ezekiel 39:8!

Happy Birthday, Willyne!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment