Monday, January 3, 2011

Learned A New Game Tonight

It's January, so I'm starting to work more.  No big surprise, I know :)

So this post will basically give a very brief summary and send you to places you can get more information -- if you want it.

I increased my walk from 12 to 14 minutes daily, my intent is to stay at that level this week and go up again next week.  I'm also trying to be more careful about what I eat, and so I'm recording everything so that I can look back and specifically evaluate ways to improve.  If you are interested in these details, you are welcome to visit The Life and Times of Terreeeblay.  It is a work in progress, just remember that I'm the tortoise ...

Today was Day 2 of the 100 day New Testament reading challenge.  I really enjoy the Sermon on the Mount, so it was an easy reading day :)  If you're interested in my scripture reading journal, you can see there more about what I read and some of my thoughts about it.

We had Fred and Sue Thomas over for dinner and family home evening tonight.  Had a little gospel discussion, played Scrabble Slam (never heard of it before, but it is fun!) and bananagrams, and of course, dinner was delicious.  Very nice!

4 comments:

  1. Awes reading the blog and catching up. Can't believe dad starts another blog :) how many are we up to now? The life and times of tereeble sounds fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get around to writing a description for "The Life and Times of Terreeeblay" it will say that it is especially dedicated to Benjamin, Josh, Rachel, and any one else who wants full disclosure of exercise, eating, etc. so they can give me a hard time whenever I appear to be "slacking". I'm counting on that being a motivator to me to do good. Those who aren't interested to that degree wouldn't be burdened by reading full details in the regular keep dad alive - passionately smiling tortoise blog. Thanks for your love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up Awes!!!!!!!!! The total!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - Doug is the one who suggested the name terreeeblay (in honor of our mutual friend Mr. Herbst), thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete