Monday, September 6, 2010

Laboring Day

As you may know, I worked half-days for most of the spring and summer dealing with daily radiation treatments and then recovering from them.  I have been trying to catch up since, but when you work half-days that long, catching up is a slow process.  I am still working on it.

I took advantage of the holiday today to try to speed up this process.  If you look at my office, you can't tell I did a thing, but I know, and I do feel a little lighter this evening.  I'm happy for that!

A lot of you know about Pandora and the amazing variety and personalization of the musical experience that is available there.  Especially on days like today I really enjoy contemplative, instrumental music.  This mix may not be for you, and that's certainly OK, but if you'd like to try my mix, click here.  Hope you enjoy it!

--------------------------------------------------------


It is two days until this becomes an invitation-only blog on Wednesday, September 8. Please see the August 25 entry and comments for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment