Thursday, September 16, 2010

3 Minutes at the Chamber

I was invited to do the business spotlight at the Hurricane Valley Chamber of Commerce at their lunch meeting today.  So for three minutes I had fun telling everyone how we are a full service accounting firm that can do all the normal things you would want your local accounting firm to do, and how good our people are.  I emphasized how we have a passion for planning, and put in a plug for my new tax and money blog.  That included handing out a printed copy of last Saturday's post showing how a fairly typical family earning $12 per hour each would have $260 less in their paycheck each month starting in January if the law doesn't change between now and then.

We got contact information from five people, and I had a good time.  Guess it was a good day there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment