Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 3 - Getting a little sore but liking it

That's day 3 of walking two miles every morning ...

At work I had another client meeting on reducing expenses to match reduced sales to help them keep their doors open.  Always hard to be the messenger in those meetings, but I think it went well.

I enjoyed doing a surprise for Willyne while she was at the temple with the ward Relief Society presidency this morning.  (She liked it)

I had another client get excited about a firm offering ideas on multiple sources of business income, one-on-one coaching, claimed savings on entity costs with a series LLC, and providing the appearance of lower fees.  We've worked with them many years and saved them a lot of money in that time.  At least they are giving us a shot to come up with proposals that will encourage them to stay with us.  Still, this has happened several times now and it always takes me breath away like a sucker punch in the gut.

The tortoise WILL keep smiling!

I gave Becca some feedback on a case study she is working on -- what to suggest to a family who is getting transferred to a new location, with a raise in pay, and other neat things.  How much of their resources should they commit to getting a large home.  Husband says do it, wife is not sure.  Becca gets to explore the pros and cons.  I'm giving her a few ideas to study and ponder.  Thanks for including me Becca!  Good luck on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment