Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Love Boxing Day Too

And I love that the English have a name for the day after Christmas.

Went to church.  Eldon Pierce gave a great lesson in High Priests.  Lynn Gubler made a touching comment, asked us all to be really good to our wives.  It is treat just to be in High Priests with him--he's usually serving his mission in the Hurricane Spanish Branch.

We thought it would be a quiet day.  Riley seems to be coming down with something, and everyone is ready to rest after all the excitement of Christmas.  Benjamin headed back north before I even got home from church (I stayed after to help today) because it looked like bad weather for him. Doug Jr also went home mid-afternoon.

But... we were surprised twice.  Josh and Megan brought Ethan, Kate, and Riley.  Always a great surprise!  They weren't gone 5 minutes when Jacob and Hilary stopped by on their way home from her family up north.  Another great surprise!

Like I said, I love Christmas and I love Boxing Day!

--------------

Series 2 walking doesn't happen on Sunday. I was able to start at day 1 of another goal I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment