Friday, December 17, 2010

Celebrate Christmas!

An initial thought ... it is my parent's 59th anniversary of their wedding in a Manti blizzard (except inside the temple, of course) ... hope you had a nice day today ...

------------------------------------------------------

One more thing before I start on my main topic -- Congress passed the long awaited tax law early this morning and the President signed it today as well.  If you're interested in what I have to say about it, head over to my tax and money blog.

-----------------------------------------------------

Celebrate Christmas! "... the light of the glory of God, which was a marvelous light of his goodness--yea, this light had infused such joy into his soul!"  (Alma 19:6 -- it is rewarding to get Christmas thoughts from Alma and his friend Ammon!)

I love everything about Christmas ... the sounds, smells, lights, magic, and most of all Mrs. Santa!

She and I went to see Doug Jr after I got done at work this afternoon.  He had a nice Christmas tree up, we listened to Christmas music, talked and enjoyed Christmas lights in his living room.  Thanks!









Then we went to Josh and Megan's, where I learned that Ethan likes "the math game" which involves him asking you an addition question like "what is 1 plus 1?"  You answer then ask him a similar question, and it goes back and forth for several minutes of laughing and fun.  It is especially good when it involves adding frosted animal crackers.  Then I got on the floor and let Ethan, Kate, and Riley play with me while watching a series of Pixar short films that Willyne had recorded. 

A wonderful evening!!!  Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment