Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feeling Good, Yea!

Celebrate Christmas! "If thou believest in the redemption of Christ thou canst be healed" Alma 15:8. (O how healing is needed now in this world!)

I feel great! It feels especially good to say that, it has been a tough two weeks with these headaches from the sinusitis.

I have developed a Pandora holiday instrumental and choral mix station that I am really enjoying listening to while I work.  If you would like to give it a try, click here, follow the simple instructions, and enjoy!

While I was writing this, a unique song I enjoy started playing.  I have posted the YouTube version here for you.  Rachel, there is a surprise waiting for you at about 3:18 into it ...   :)








Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

  1. Love me some U2, this is a classic. Do you know I have been to 2 U2 concerts and T has been to 3 and we have still never heard with or without you performed live? You think it would be a go-to, but they must save it for special occasions. It makes me think of benjamin, "how do I obtain this elusive object." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we share this joy! As for the elusive object, perhaps you should send them a tweet telling them what loyal U2 concert goers you are and which concert venue/date could you catch the elusiveness at ... you might need to get all your friends to send the same tweet so there is enough volume for them to take note...

    Celebrate Christmas!

    ReplyDelete