Saturday, March 5, 2011

5 Mar 2011

The tortoise and Terreeeblay continue on day 64 http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/03/54.html

Consider this today ... the answer to big multinational corporations having too much power is not giving government too much power.  If it's too big to fail it's too big.


I went home at 7 pm today, by March standards, that's the middle of the afternoon ... we had five Despains join Danielle at our house tonight.  We enjoyed a dinner of barbeque chicken salad and watched the movie Nim's Island.  I admit to being skeptical at first but wound up enjoying it.   I haven't seen Abigail Breslin in a movie yet where she didn't do a good job ... I just hope she can grow up to be more like ... I don't know, Ron Howard, maybe? ... than the last few child stars to come along ...

No comments:

Post a Comment