Wednesday, March 16, 2011

16 Mar 11

Well I threw out an idea that might be viewed as contrarian yesterday, so I guess I'll change subjects and go for it again today ...

I have submitted my bracket to Doug Jr's annual college basketball tournament challenge.  This year, I decided to go with the title game I thought would be ironic ... and fabulous if it went my way ... rather than the one I think is most likely to happen.  It's a wide open tournament this year anyway, so why not.  So you heard it here first ... Aztecs 81 Cougars 83 in the title game :)

Can't wait for the comments to roll in on this one.  Actually what will be interesting is to see which of my crazy ideas generates the biggest yawn:  replacing the income tax with a transactions tax, or jimmer time in the title game.  I'll be watching for sure!

So will terreeeblay from his high quality perch: http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/03/63.html

3 comments:

  1. I like your prediction and hope we make it past the second round today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we do as well. It's definitely one game at a time, and the Zags looked really good against St. John on Thursday. Please cheer hard for me, I'll be happily listening to Elder Holland in stake conference when the game is on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad it wasn't Jimmer or Gators in the final four :(

    ReplyDelete