Saturday, March 26, 2011

26 Mar 2011

Smiling reading James 1:5-6, "If any of you lack wisdom let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering .." A kind, powerful promise!
 
I started the day with the guest model of Terreeeblay (see http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/03/72.html) and ended it at the new St. George Airport ... in the daylight of late afternoon so here's a low quality picture from my phone that I thought you still might like.


 
I tried a short magical mystery tour pretending I lived in Washington Fields to see if they have given those good folks a direct path to the airport, even on a dirt road.  No luck.  They have to go clear around Little Valley down River Road to the Arizona border then back up the new highway to the airport.  Something like 12 miles to go 3.  Bids are out to extend the new highway as far as Washington Dam Road.  Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment