Saturday, March 19, 2011

19 Mar 11

I always did like Marian the librarian ... http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/03/66.html  (come on, you know my unique sense of humor makes you smile and this IS the passionately smiling tortoise blog after all)

Here is a selection of verses I enjoyed today ...

2 Thessalonians 3:13 "But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing."


1 Timothy 4:12 "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

... one of many reasons I have always valued work, and preparation for effective work ... 1 Timothy 5:8 "But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

1 comment:

  1. First time I've come and no updates. I know things are crazy there, just hope the habit comes back. I love the tortoise!

    ReplyDelete