Monday, March 14, 2011

14 Mar 11

Woke up with a jolt when the alarm rang at 6:30.  I will get used to daylight time soon enough.  Today was not that day ... but there was no snooze alarm today either.  It rang at 6:30 and I was up at 6:30.  Not 6:31.

Saturday I was able to handle a 6% grade with Terreeeblay.  Today I started at 6% but six minutes into it had to back off to 4%.  That's how I did an average of 4.8%, for those of you who are monitoring me on day 71.  The specific details are over at terrible's tales:  http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/03/61.html

I looked at sixteen tax returns today.  Including some fairly specific details as to what constitutes a special needs adoption.  If you are willing to take on the challenges of a special needs adoption, and the state certifies that it is one, the IRS will donate $13,000 towards the costs.  Of course, it will actually cost you much more than that, so it is still very much a labor of love.  Still, that is certainly not a trivial federal contribution, so it was worth the research for our clients who are involved (and we have more than one who are)

I read Phillipians this morning.  The 13th article of faith is my favorite.  I love the things that we seek after.  So I smiled reading Phillipians, because it made me think of that article of faith ...

No comments:

Post a Comment