Thursday, March 31, 2011

31 Mar 11

It goes without saying for tortoise the tax advisor that all days are long this time of year.  Today was extra long, and that is a good thing.  First of all, being busy beats unemployment as an alternative every time.  So I was glad to have one client meeting in St. George to start the day and four more in Mesquite as the day continued.

I also enjoyed a session at the temple this evening.  My heart was full.  I am thankful for many blessings right now and was glad for a chance to say prayers of thankfulness there tonight.  I am thankful for my family, for health, for help with my work, and more.

No visit with Terreeeblay today.   Instead I had a 14 minutes walk in the fresh air, you can read the details at http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/03/76.html

No comments:

Post a Comment