Sunday, March 20, 2011

20 Mar 11

Elder Jeffrey Holland of the Quorum of Twelve Apostles came to La Verkin to our stake conference. 

Think about that sentence for a minute. 

I got to hear him three times over two days.  I write as fast as I can in a small blue journal when I go to special meetings like that.  I have fourteen pages of notes.  All the speakers were wonderful ... and Elder Holland was one of eight special guests we had at our conference.

I have been trying to write some of the highlights from these notes in my "I Believe" blog.  You can read about Elder Holland's presentation at the Saturday afternoon priesthood leadership session at: http://tinyurl.com/4wjjgmc.

I feasted on his words, his spirit, and his passion like I was a starving man at the feast buffet.

I can assure you that Elder Holland is indeed an apostle of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment