Thursday, April 28, 2011

HTC Evo 4G

I have a new phone today.  Thanks for coming and helping me, Douglas Jr!

I can definitely see the potential.  You hopefully will too when the pictures begin showing up here, this phone has an 8 megapixel camera, which promises to produce really clear, detailed photos.  Of course, I hadn't figured out how to use it completely by the end of the day, so no pictures quite yet ... It took me quite awhile just to find the street addresses of my contacts.  Seems in this new world the main concern is phone numbers and e-mail addresses, something as mundane as a physical street address requires holding down a button for a period of time, and I wound up googling the topic to figure that out ...

So why did I choose this over an iphone?  To stay on Sprint.  They were the first national carrier in our area, so I went with them soon after they arrived, and gradually many of my family followed.  Their coverage is still as good as anyone's so why change.  After asking Douglas lots of questions and checking things out on my own, it looks like the features of this phone compare well with the iphone.

Now if I can just figure out how to use it before it wears out ...

I enjoyed an evening walk, you can read the details at http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/04/87.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment