Sunday, April 3, 2011

3 Apr 11

Two more great sessions of Conference today!  Lots of family!  Lots of good food!  I paced myself, especially because I wasn't feeling so good today.  I even took an hour nap following the afternoon session, which helped quite a bit.

I also got to hold Maude awhile and rock her to sleep once, twice, three times, four ... she's a fighter, doesn't want to miss anything so she wakes herself back up.  I love gently rocking my grandbabies ...

I also finished another blog post on Elder Holland's talks at our stake conference March 19-20 if you would like to read that:  http://ibelieve-dougbeecher.blogspot.com/2011/04/if-you-really-love-lord-what-else.html.

The morning conference session highlighted the 75th anniversary of the church welfare program.  I enjoyed it enough to look up this information on the welfare program and this milestone, maybe you'll like it too:  A great way people have helped people for 75 yrs-http://lds.org/church/news/welfare-services-celebrates-75-years?lang=eng&cid=twitter-shared

No comments:

Post a Comment